Wireless terminal R&D level and certification level OTA test system
supporting 5G MIMO/SISO measurement
The RZ2800 achieves the certification-level test accuracy through excellence in design and manufacturing, and reduces test errors through system simulation design, antenna customized design, new absorbing materials, and test algorithms. RZ2800’s ripple test SSD indicators fully meet SISO certification requirements. Compared with the SISO OTA test system, the MIMO OTA test system has higher requirements for the coupling between multiple probe antennas, isolation and reflection level indicators in the dark room test area. Therefore, the system design of the RZ2800 requires the reflection level in the test area to be strictly lower than -32dB.
It is the first to introduce a low RCS measurement antenna in the MIMO OTA test system, which effectively reduces the mutual interference between multiple probe antennas. For the broadband signal of 5G Sub6GHz, the probe antenna design is optimized, so that the gain fluctuation is less than 0.5dB in the 100MHz bandwidth.
Supports 5G NR FR1, the First 4×4
MIMO OTA System
The RZ2800 base system supports LTE 2×2 MIMO OTA throughput test. Through option upgrade, it can support LTE 4×4 MIMO, 5G FR1 4×4 MIMO OTA test, and 3D channel model test can also be realized by software upgrade. Completing MIMO OTA testing based on the RTS method has many advantages:
- The hardware structure of the test system is simple, and the construction and maintenance costs are low.
- The MIMO test capability from 4G to 5G is improved, and the test from 2D channel model to 3D channel model only requires external instruments and software upgrades.
- Testing is fast.
- More decomposition test results are provided to UE development engineers, which is conducive to analyzing and finding problems and optimizing the MIMO throughput rate.
Certifi ed Level Accuracy, Stable Performance
RZ2800’s ripple test SSD indicators fully meet SISO certification requirements. The MIMO OTA test system is the first to introduce a low RCS measurement antenna, which effectively reduces the mutual interference between multiple probe antennas.
- Reflection level in test area <-32dB
- Test error caused by anechoic chamber reflection <0.2dB
- Gain fluctuation <0.5dB in 100MHz bandwidth.
- Ubitestify Libra system’s control and test automation software integrates the research results in MIMO test, and realizes excellent error elimination and fast test functions.
Quick OTA test
The test method and algorithm invented by GTS fundamentally solve the problem of low test efficiency, improve the speed of SISO/MIMO OTA test, and do not lose test accuracy. With fast speed and high precision, the RZ2800 test system helps users improve the development efficiency of 5G terminals, and the OTA test time is no longer the bottleneck of the research and development progress.
Miniaturized And Modular
The overall height of RZ2800 is less than 3 meters, which is suitable for construction in ordinary offices and laboratories. In the construction method, the modular design, building block construction, and lightweight design concept are adopted, which makes the whole system easy to construct and easy to dismantle, which not only shortens the construction period but also protects the user’s investment in large-scale test systems.
Hardware emulation test
The RZ2800 test system provides R&D engineers with test tools such as “antenna pattern, correlation” and “full channel sensitivity quick scan”. The RZ2800 test platform decomposes and tests the terminal under test, and deeply analyzes the influence of each component and each factor related to the performance of the whole machine, so as to improve the performance of the whole machine.
- Supports 3D testing, optional plane 2D testing, and single-point testing verification.
- Supports free choice of test angle step size and test configuration.
- Click to view test data at any point is supported.
- The software integrates the system calibration function and supports a wealth of test process anti-drop, breakpoint continuous, and abnormal prompt settings, which effectively improves the reliability and fluency of the measurement.
- The original test data and log management are perfect, and the test process is unchangeable and traceable.
- The batch function supports the establishment of task lists for unattended continuous testing.
- The software has built-in rich templates, and the preset parameter settings fully consider the characteristics of different instruments and platforms. The operation is simple and effectively avoids misoperation.
- The 3D data display software provides the function of rotating, browsing, and cutting the orientation diagram at any angle, helping R&D engineers to analyze and diagnose problems intuitively.
- Main test items： Radiation Pattern, Gain, Directivity, Beamwidth, Sidelobe Level, Efficiency, EIS, TRP, NHPRP, Adsense, EIRP, TIS, NHPIS, Throughput.
Attachment: RZ2800 Product Manual