Wireless terminal certification level supports 5G FR2 OTA test system
The general test breaks through the traditional design of reflectors and feeds. Compared with the traditional system, the key indicators of quiet zone quality are improved by 50%, and the measurable range is as high as 70% of the reflector. The overall design of measurement and control software, test instruments, links and mechanical turntables , cooperating, making the test efficiency up to 60% higher than that of the traditional anechoic chamber; the fusion design of absorbing material, reflecting surface, feed source and microwave anechoic chamber makes the internal structure of the new generation compact field compact, small in size, and easy to transport and install. The system has completed the quiet zone verification and anechoic chamber calibration before leaving the factory, and can be quickly delivered and used out of the box at the customer’s site; the system turntable and link interface are open, and users can customize test cases to flexibly meet various millimeter wave test requirements; efficient Our technical team provides 24×7 technical support at home and abroad, and high-quality remote and on-site technical services ensure the smooth operation of the system and relieve customers from worries.
Phase Centered Feeds
For general testing, a wide-band angle, low cross-polarization corrugated horn feed is designed, the E-plane and H-plane phase center fluctuations are less than 5°, the cross-polarization in the range of 24–40GHz is less than -30dB, and the antenna standing wave is less than 1.5.
Reflective surface with low edge scattering
The general test integrates the reflective surface and the inner wall of the box by nesting the absorbing edge on the outside of the reflective surface, which greatly reduces the influence of edge scattering on the reflective surface, increases the proportion of the quiet zone, and improves the Quiet zone quality.
High-precision, low-occlusion turntable for fast sampling
The compact field series is equipped with a multi-dimensional turntable, and is equipped with azimuth, polarization, pitch and translation motion modes according to user needs. For general testing, a multi-dimensional turntable with high precision, fast sampling, and low occlusion suitable for millimeter wave measurement is improved and designed to address the challenges of narrow beam width, long test time, and turntable occlusion that are widely encountered in millimeter wave testing.
Customized high-performance absorbing materials
General testing of high-performance millimeter-wave small pyramid wave absorbers with patented technology, using closed-cell foamed EPP (Expanded polypropylene, foamed polypropylene), the material is environmentally friendly and has a long life. The absorbing material does not absorb moisture, dust and deformation, and can maintain stable performance for a long time, ensuring good absorption performance in the darkroom. The total height of the absorbing material is less than 10cm, which greatly reduces the proportion of darkroom space while ensuring the absorption rate, making the darkroom space more spacious.
The system is compatible with common brands and models of test instruments on the market, and can open software interfaces to users to meet the needs of technological evolution and test upgrades.
Active phased array sweep test
Product testing capabilities
The millimeter wave constricted field test system is composed of constricted field reflector and feed source, absorbing material and shielding shell, measuring instrument, switch matrix, mechanical turntable and system measurement and control software. The RF link layout of the system is clear and reasonable. The series includes four types of products including RP600B/C, RP1000B/1500B, etc., to meet the test requirements of 5G NR.
Passive test function:
- Antenna 1D/2D/3D Gain/Phase Pattern
- direction, efficiency
- Beam width, beam pointing (aiming error)
- Cross-polarization ratio, sidelobe level, zero padding
Phased array antenna test function:
- Phased Array Antenna Unit Amplitude and Phase Calibration
Active test function:
- Max/Min output power
- Occupy bandwidth
- Radiation spurs
- In-band emission
- Equivalent Omnidirectional Sensitivity
- Reference sensitivity
- Coexistence spurs
- Adjacent channel leakage suppression ratio
- total radiated power
- Reference sensitivity
- frequency error
- Error vector magnitude
- carrier leakage
- Spectral emission mask
- Supports free choice of test angle step size and test configuration.
- It supports 3D testing, 2D testing of plane and single point testing and verification.
- Click to view test data at any point is supported.
- The software integrates the system calibration function, and supports a wealth of test process anti-drop, breakpoint continuous and abnormal prompt settings, which effectively improves the reliability and fluency of the measurement.
- The original test data and log management are perfect, and the test process is unchangeable and traceable.
- The batch function supports the creation of task lists for unattended continuous testing.
- The software has built-in rich templates, and the preset parameter settings fully consider the characteristics of different instruments and platforms. The operation is simple and effectively avoids misoperation.
- The 3D data display software provides the function of rotating, browsing and cutting the orientation diagram at any angle, helping R&D engineers to analyze and diagnose problems intuitively.