Wireless terminal quality inspection level
supports 5G FR2 OTA test system
The RC5000 reverberation chamber consists of reflective metal walls, turntable, horizontal and vertical stirrers. Various reflections form a multi-path reflection environment in the reverberation chamber. Through the movement or rotation of the turntable and the stirrer, the electromagnetic fields in it are superimposed from all directions, which is mathematically expressed as the superposition of plane waves in all directions, and the static state in the mathematical sense is realized. Area.
Different from the conventional direct far-field test method, the reverberation chamber does not require the DUT to be separated from the probe to meet the far-field conditions. Therefore, the reverberation chamber of the same size can have a larger quiet zone than the anechoic chamber. Especially suitable for testing large DUTs.
Customized on demand
Can be customized by the site to achieve maximum quiet zone in limited space.
The general test starts from the principle and proposes a five-axis stirring reverberation chamber, which greatly improves the test accuracy. In addition to the turntable, horizontal and vertical stirrers that can be rotated, the horizontal and vertical stirrers can also be moved to improve field uniformity.
Completely domestic products, key components are independently developed, especially probe antennas, core algorithms, etc.
High-performance software platform
The system adopts a high-performance software platform to achieve high flexibility and stability according to the principle of “high cohesion, low coupling”.
- Supports viewing of test data at any point.
- The original test data and log management are perfect, and the test process is unchangeable and traceable.
- The processing function supports the establishment of task lists for unattended continuous testing.
- Supports rich test process anti-drop and abnormal prompt settings, effectively improving the reliability and fluency of measurement.
- The software has built-in rich templates, and the preset parameter settings fully consider the characteristics of different instruments and platforms. The operation is simple and effectively avoids misoperation.