Wireless terminal quality inspection level
supports 5G FR2 OTA test system
The RC5000 reverberation chamber consists of reflective metal walls, a turntable, a horizontal stirrer, and a vertical stirrer. Various reflections in the chamber create a multipath reflection environment, and by moving or rotating the turntable and stirrers, the electromagnetic field is superimposed from all directions, which mathematically represents the superposition of plane waves in all directions, achieving the mathematical definition of a quiet zone.
Unlike the conventional direct far-field test method, the reverberation chamber does not require the tested object and probe to be separated to meet the far-field conditions. Therefore, compared with the absorptive anechoic chamber, a reverberation chamber of the same size can have a larger quiet zone, making it particularly suitable for testing large objects.
Customized on demand
Considering the actual space limitations of our customers’ sites, in addition to our standard products, we can also provide customized solutions to achieve the maximum quiet zone within limited space.
Starting from the principle, GTS proposed the five-axis mixing reverberation chamber, greatly improving the test accuracy. In addition to the rotation of the turntable, horizontal mixer and vertical mixer, the horizontal mixer and vertical mixer can also be moved to improve field uniformity.
The product is completely domestically produced, with key components independently developed, particularly the probe antenna and core algorithms. Due to its high degree of localization, this reverberation chamber has a relatively high cost-performance ratio.
High-performance software platform
The system adopts a high-performance software platform, based on the principle of “high cohesion, low coupling”, to achieve high flexibility and stability. This software design approach provides convenience for future system upgrades. For example, customized anti-jamming tests.
- Supports the viewing of test data at any point.
- The management of test raw data and logs is comprehensive, and the test process is solidified and cannot be changed, ensuring traceability.
- The processing function supports the creation of task lists to achieve unmanned continuous testing.
- It supports a rich set of testing process anti-disconnect and exception prompt settings, effectively improving the reliability and smoothness of measurements.
- The software has built-in rich templates, and preset parameter settings fully consider the characteristics of different instruments and platforms, with simple operation, effectively avoiding operational errors.