Wireless terminal quality inspection level
supports 5G FR2 OTA test system
Fast testing speed, simple testing process, and stable long-term performance
The RC1100 reverberation chamber is composed of reflective metal walls, a turntable, a horizontal stirrer, and a vertical stirrer. Various reflections in the reverberation chamber form a multi-path reflection environment, and the electromagnetic field is superimposed from various directions through the movement or rotation of the turntable and stirrers, which mathematically exhibits the superposition of plane waves from various directions, achieving a mathematical sense of a static zone.
Due to the statistically uniform field formed in the test area of the reverberation chamber, there is no need to specify the position and orientation of the DUT during the test process, making the testing process simple and ensuring test accuracy. Therefore, there is no need for excessively high requirements on the professionalism of the testing personnel.
Customized on demand
Taking into account the actual space constraints of the customer's site, in addition to conventional products, customized products can also be made to achieve maximum static zone in limited space.
Starting from the principle of universal testing, the five-axis stirring reverberation chamber was proposed, greatly improving the testing accuracy. In addition to the rotation of the turntable, horizontal and vertical stirrers, the horizontal and vertical stirrers can also be moved to improve field uniformity.
This completely domestically produced product has key components that are self-developed, especially the probe antenna and core algorithms. Due to its high level of domestic production, this reverberation chamber has a high cost performance.
High-performance software platform
The system uses a high-performance software platform and follows the principle of "high cohesion, low coupling" to achieve high flexibility and stability. This software design approach provides convenience for future system upgrades, such as customized anti-jamming testing.
- Supports rich test process anti-disconnection and abnormal prompt settings, effectively improving the reliability and fluency of measurement.
- Batch processing function supports the establishment of task lists to achieve unmanned continuous testing.
- Supports the selection of test angle step and test configuration.
- Supports viewing test data at any point.
- The management of raw test data and logs is complete, and the test process is fixed and cannot be changed, and it is traceable.
- The software has built-in rich templates, and the preset parameter settings fully consider the characteristics of different instruments and platforms. The operation is easy, and it effectively avoids misoperation.