Focus on OTA Testing, Aim at Internet of Everything
Electric Dipole Sleeve Antenna
Magnetic Dipole Antenna
- The antenna has good electromagnetic performance, low loss and high efficiency, low cross-polarization, and azimuth symmetry within ±0.1dB, in accordance with CTIA standards.
- It has good mechanical performance, is lightweight and sturdy.
- The carefully designed structure has a uniform size fixture clamp and a consistent distance from the antenna phase center to the connector, making it easy to install.
- Gain reference
- Efficiency reference
- Directivity, cross-polarization and radiation pattern evaluation
- Antenna Type: Electric Dipole Sleeve Antenna
- Available frequency band: 0.4~8.0 GHz
- Standing wave: ≤ 1.2:1 (typ.)
- Return loss: ≤ -20dB (typ.)
- Azimuth plane gain variation: ≤ ±0.1dB (typ.)
- Cross-polarization ratio: ≥ 20dB (typ.)
- Gain Peak: 1.8dBi (typ)
- Efficiency: 90% (typ.)
- Impedance: 50 Ohm