MaxSign Libra: Automated Measurement Control Software
The MaxSign automated measurement and control software is independently developed by Gnernal Test, and provides a variety of measurement methods for each measurement item, including CTIA standard process testing, testing based on the patented Ruixi®* algorithm, and other rapid testing or estimation methods, such as based on the measured A quick test algorithm for piece returns, etc.
Measuring Efficiency Level 3 Acceleration
The MaxSign software architecture and settings fully comply with the CTIA measurement specifications to ensure the accuracy and stability of the test results and will be updated in real-time as the specifications are updated to provide users with the most reliable tests.
After long-term operation test by a la*Reace® technology refers to a series of patented technologies and methods to quickly complete the OTA sensitivity test without reducing or even improving the test accuracy. The whole series of general testing products support RuiTest® technology, and the test speed is fast. Under the premise of the same or even better test stability, the sensitivity test speed of wireless terminals has been improved dozens of times. RuiTest® technology has complete theoretical support and is completely different from other optimized test methods at the expense of reduced accuracy.
Insight® technology specifically includes:
- New GSM/WCDMA TIS test method
- New TIS test method for generalized transceiver co-frequency system (TD/TD-LTE/WLAN, etc.)
- Optimized CDMA/CDMA2000 TIS test method
- Optimized LTE FDD/TDD SISO TIS test method
- a large number of customers, it has an excellent performance in fault tolerance, stability, and ease of use. Dart and RayZone series is jointly based on the same software platform, and the development of new functions and new drivers can be realized at the fastest speed.
Real-time update, stable and reliable
- The MaxSign software architecture and settings fully comply with the CTIA measurement specifications to ensure the accuracy and stability of the test results, and will be updated in real time as the specifications are updated to provide users with the most reliable tests.
- After long-term operation test by a large number of customers, it has excellent performance in fault tolerance, stability and ease of use. Dart and RayZone series are jointly based on the same software platform, and the development of new functions and new drivers can be realized at the fastest speed.
Comprehensive functions and rich data
- With third-party test instruments and different software modules, the MaxSign software system supports the following test items:
- LTE MIMO throughput
- Passive testing
- 3D data browsing and test report generation
- NR FR1 SISO measurement
- NR FR1 MIMO MPAC measurements
- NR FR1 MIMO RTS measurements
- Wi-Fi 6/6e SISO measurement
- Wi-Fi MIMO (data layer) measurements
- Bluetooth DTM Mode Measurements
- UWB TRP/TIS/PDOA/TWR measurements
- GPS Standalone measurements are fully upgraded and strictly follow 3GPP standards
- MaxSign software supports fully automated testing of the following passive/active measurement metrics:
- MIMO Antenna Correlation
- Cross Polar Level
- Antenna Efficiency
- Total Radiated Power
- Total Radiated Power
- Total Isotropic Sensitivity
- Equivalent Isotropic Radiated Power
- Equivalent Isotropic Sensitivity
- Horizontal specific angle radiated power
- Horizontal Specific Angle Sensitivity
- 2D/3D radiation pattern/2D field intensity map, etc.
Smart and friendly, flexible and beautiful
- It supports 3D testing and 2D testing with optional planes, and supports free choice of the step size of the testing angle and testing configuration. Users can click to view the test results at any point.
- The software integrates the system calibration function and supports the setting of the desired power, which effectively improves the reliability and fluency of the measurement.
- The original data and log management are perfect, and the entire testing process is unchangeable and traceable.
- Users can use the batch function to create task lists for unattended continuous testing.
- The software has built-in rich templates, and the preset parameter settings fully consider the characteristics of different instruments and platforms. The operation is simple and easy to use, effectively avoiding misoperation.
- The software has a delicate 3D display effect.