Focus on OTA Testing, Aim at Internet of Everything
From the foundation laying of the first project to the comprehensive expansion of multiple projects in many cities around the world, the product requirements are constantly upgraded to be more solid. The company has always adhered to the original intention of development, carefully planned, implemented, and implemented efficiently; In the course of development, the company has ensured that the company has created a unique and brilliant achievement in the Chinese business community through scientific and forward-looking strategic planning and efficient implementation of the strategy.
- Company founded.
- The radiation two stage method (RTS)
is creatively proposed, which is revolutionary for MIMO testing.
- Launched the self-developed compact multi-probe OTA rapid test system RayZone® 1800, successfully overcoming the industry problem of miniaturization of test systems.
- Self-developed products obtained CTIA OTA test system certification for the first time.
- Participate in the formulation of national 4G LTE MIMO measurement standards and lead the establishment of industry specifications.
- Won the first prize in the enterprise group of the 6th China (Shenzhen) Innovation and Entrepreneurship Competition.
- Participated in the drafting of the domestic communications industry standard YD/T2869.1-2015, which was officially released.
- Launched a new generation of rigid foam (EPP) absorbing materials.
- Reached cooperation with Google for the first time and officially entered the international market.
- At the CTIA CPWG meeting, the RTS MIMO test was demonstrated on a real machine for the first time. This product broke through industry challenges such as MIMO test accuracy, efficiency, and miniaturization testing.
- The leading PIM test in low-noise environment has been approved by IEEE standards and recognized by the world's authoritative organizations.
- The launch of RayZone® 2800, independently developed based on the radiation two-stage (RTS) method, marks a breakthrough innovation in the field of SISO/MIMO testing.
- Self-developed products have been further recognized by the market and have successively become qualified suppliers to major domestic terminal manufacturers.
- RayZone® series products entered the Taiwan market.
- The MIMO test method with completely independent intellectual property rights - Radiation Two-Stage Method (RTS) has been officially written into the 3GPP test standards.
- Canadian branch was established.
- General Manager Dr. Yu Wei won the IEEE EMC Society 2018 Technical Achievement Award.
- Chairman Qi Yihong, academician, was elected as an academician of the Canadian Academy of Engineering.
- In the Qualcomm San Diego laboratory, we were the first to implement 4X4 MIMO testing using the radiation two-stage (RTS) method.
- Delivered the 5G terminal MIMO test system "Yuheng" in China Mobile Terminal Laboratory.
- hairman Qi Yihong, academician, was elected as an academician of the U.S. National Academy of Inventors.
- Approved to establish a postdoctoral innovation practice base.
- Launched a self-developed intelligent connected vehicle test system, bridging the gap from technological innovation to industrial application in near-field SISO and MIMO testing of large-scale tested components, and promoting the development of intelligent and connected vehicles.
- Chengdu branch was established.
- Beijing branch was established.
- The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology awarded it a national-level specialized and new key "Little Giant" enterprise.
- Approved to establish the first 5G wireless terminal and antenna measurement engineering technology research center in Shenzhen.
- The radiation two-stage method (RTS) has been officially written into the CTIA 4.0.0 standard and has been adopted by mainstream industry standards.
- Shanghai branch was established.
- Won the title of National Intellectual Property Advantage Enterprise.
- Chairman Qi Yihong, academician, was elected as a fellow of the International Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE Fellow) in 2023.
- Won the Innovation Application Best Practice Award in the Industrial Software Innovation Application Competition.
- The global delivery test system exceeded 500 sets, occupying a dominant position in the domestic market.
- Won the China Society of Automotive Engineering Science and Technology Progress Award.
- Two core patents won the 24th China Patent Award.
- Included in the list of national-level specialized and new "little giant" enterprises recommended for continued support.