MaxSign Browser: Unified Test Report Viewer
MaxSign Browser data display software is independently developed by GTS using advanced image processing technology. It intuitively displays measurement results from all measurement software under GTS in multiple dimensions, facilitating comprehensive data analysis for professional technicians.
- Supports viewing of measurement reports for all General Test software.
- Supports one-click drag and drop import of multiple reports.
- Supports data display in multiple tables, 2D/3D chart formats.
- Supports multiple report file types and data comparison under multiple conditions.
- Supports distinguishing and filtering report files by functional type.
- Supports high-performance data processing.
- Supports continuous version incremental migration.
- Supports encryption dongle authorization.
- Supports multi-language switching.
Smooth 3D data processing
- The 3D data processing capability includes three aspects. The first is the powerful scientific computing capability, the second is the computing capability of massive data, and the third is the graphic processing capability of data visualization.
- MaxSign Browser directly integrates Matlab’s matrix computing library and has designed a result data model, thereby possessing the ability to efficiently process massive data and perform scientific computing. On the other hand, MaxSign Browser uses Helix and DirectX12 graphic engines and has been deeply optimized to present customers with exquisite, accurate, and beautiful 3D images.
- The powerful computing capability and reasonable model ensure that the software runs quickly and smoothly, inheriting the advantages of this aspect directly from MATLAB. According to the selected frequency and antenna polarization, the data information in the test report is read and accumulated in the form of an array to calculate the 3D coordinate set, which is then projected into the processing engine, and finally constructs a vector image based on the 3D coordinate axis. Meanwhile, the software also has additional functions such as distortion-free scaling of 3D images, full automatic or manual rotation, real-time display of three-dimensional angles, screenshot, etc.
Rich 2D charts
- MaxSign Browser provides various 2D display options that can flexibly bind to data sources supporting different interfaces.
- In this software, data in the test report is presented in the form of a line chart. The 2D options include frequency, turntable section, and antenna polarization. Based on the selected options, different 2D line charts with different colors and transparency can be drawn, and high-lighting is also supported. When the mouse is moved, data points with the same horizontal axis coordinate are highlighted, and the cursor panel is displayed, which intuitively presents the information of the data point. The 2D chart can be panned and zoomed.
- Custom graphics drawing and filtering conditions are supported, as well as data point markers and free mouse picking.
- Supports global normalization processing.
- Supports Phi angle rotation to modify data deviation.
- One-click export of test report data.
Good scalability and compatibility
- MaxSign Browser supports the unified display of result data from different test projects and is also backward compatible with different types of test data. It also has the ability to expand and support newly added types of test data.